ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
ADMISSION PROCEDURE & REGISTRATION:
|1||Admission is open for classes LKG to IX & XI for the session 2021-22.|
LKG: Minimum Age as on 1st April, 2021 - 3 ½ years
UKG: Minimum Age as on 1st April, 2021 - 4 ½ years
I: Minimum Age as on 1st April, 2021 - 5 ½ years
II-IX & XI: As per the TC issued by the previous school.
As per the RTE Act, there will be no written test for admission to classes LKG to VIII.
The admission to classes LKG, UKG & I the admission will be granted on the basis of the Age Criteria mentioned above.
For classes II – IX, the admission will be considered on the basis of the previous 3 years Annual Marks Statement provided by the previous schools.
Class XI admissions will be on the basis of the performance in class X Board examination.
All admissions are considered purely on merit after an informal interaction.
The Admission cum Registration Form could be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs. 600/-. The registration would be done only after submitting the duly filled form with all the required documents and on payment of Rs. 1000/-. (Registration fee includes the cost of the Prospectus). Please do not submit the downloaded form.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR REGISTRATION:
Documents for admission
- Countersigned Original Transfer Certificate of the Previous school
- Photocopy of the Annual Exam Mark Statement of the Previous class
- Two passport size photographs in School Uniform (RPS)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable.
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed proforma
- Duly Filled in Hostel Form (in duplicate), if applicable.
- Bank Account details of the child.
WITHDRAWAL & REFUND:
- Parents desirous of withdrawing their child from the school at the end of an academic year must give 1 (one) month's notice in writing and obtain an acknowledgement from the school, i.e, by 1 st March every year.
- A student who drops out in the middle of the term forfeits the claim of fees, and other fees to obtain Transfer Certificate.
- Caution Money will be refunded after deducting all dues
- Transfer Certificate: For all application Transfer Certificate will be issued 15 days after receiving the application.
- School Fees once Paid is not Refundable
- Caution money and Pocket money (of Boarders) will be refunded after deduction of dues if any.
- For the withdrawal of transport services, one month's written notice is essential.
- If Security Deposit (Hostel) is not collected within a year of the student's withdrawal, the amount will be forfeited.