Teacher’s Training and Learning is a continuous process. At RPS, the teachers are provided at least 2-3 On-Job-Trainings (OJT) during an academic year as per CBSE “Capacity Building Program”.
- Mrs Khushbu Sandeep Gajakas - At the pre-school level, prime importance is given to Early Childhood Care and Education by the way and quality training to the teachers by competent professional Mrs Khushbu Sandeep Gajakas – a pre-school consultant from Mumbai was invited twice for Orientation of the teachers.
- Oxford University Press – At the primary level, a team of Resource persons from Oxford University Press had trained the teachers suitably.
- Tata Class Edge – Every year senior Resource Persons from Tata Class Edge conduct workshops to update and enhance the skills required for handling Tata Class Edge to the fullest capacity
Capacity Building Program – Our teachers are sent to the various capacity building workshops by the CBSE Schools worth mentioning are:
- Capacity Building Programme on Remodelled Structure of Assessment.
- Capacity Building Programme on Mathematics.
- Capacity Building Programme on Classroom Management.
- “Teaching is not telling” These pieces of training enhance teachers’ teaching skills with new information and develop new proficiency, which in turn, helps improve students’ learning. It is considered an established fact that when teachers are effective classroom managers, their students achieve at a higher level.